Tuesday 20 November 2012

Convert EML to Outlook - With one & only EML to PST

I recently brought a new laptop and installed Windows 7. When I purchased my laptop I had already decided to replace my EML files with Outlook’s PST format. Well it was not easy to do but once I got hold of EML PSTConversion tool then I Convert EML to Outlook Mail without any problem and now I am using Outlook without losing the emails I had in EML format.




This tool has Convert EML to Outlook with all my emails information, from the sending and receiving details to the formatting of my email body. Also this tool provides me with free demonstration of the program using which I Convert .EML to Outlook Free. The free facility only allowed me to convert 10 emails, but later I purchase the software and convert all my EML files to PST.

What has really left me amazed is the speed with which it Convert EML to Outlook Mail. It took me only seconds to convert my emails to Outlook. I personally feel that this program is the BEST tool and I recommend it to all those who are on need for EML PST Conversion, this will surely give the right solution.


3 comments:

  1. EML file format is supported by Windows Live Mail and Outlook does same in form of PST file. To convert EML file into PST format,Use EML to PST Converter which can easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.

    See more- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. EML to PST Converter software is affordable, fast & easy Windows-based application that is definitely going to help you convert EML in PST and transfer the emails from Windows 7 Mail, Vista Mail, Mac Mail to the Microsoft PST Outlook.

    Visit here: http://www.tools4recovery.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast and efficient algorithm of EML to PST Converter allows to convert emails, contacts, tasks, appointments, journals, meetings and other important content. The conversion from EML to PST has never been easier. It allows users to save converted mailbox data in PST format.

    Visit here:https://www.softknoll.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

    ReplyDelete