Tuesday 11 December 2012

Windows 7 Live Mail to Outlook 2010 - Easy and Quick


Hi I am using Live Mail currently but I need to switch to Outlook 2010 as my new job require. But the issue I am facing that I do not know how can I transfer my email of Live Mail to Outlook. Also I do not know the where Live Mail saves the emails. I only have few days left before I join my new company and before that I need to get all my email in Outlook 2010, if anybody is aware of solution that could solve my problem then please help me out.



There is lots of things one need to be worry about before converting Live Mail to Outlook 2010, first you have to get a proper POP3 account created in Outlook 2010 and then you will also have to decide how you are going to Migrate Live Mail to Outlook 2010, from where you get the emails of Live Mail. Also there is the matter of time and accurateness of the work done. When I was about to change my email client I didn’t known answer to this question but not anymore, now I am using Outlook 2010 without losing the email I had in Live Mail.

To Migrate Live Mail to Outlook 2010 I have used EML to PST Converter software. First I created the account in Microsoft Outlook and then using this program I had converted my emails from Live Mail to Outlook. Use of this program is necessary as the emails store in Live Mail are saved in EML format as PST format is used by Outlook so I needed to use this tool.

You can get your EML files of Live Mail in Windows 7 from:

C: \Users\<username of your computer>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail

Important facts you must know about EML2PST are

  • This program saves the email metadata information and attachments files.
  • It also keeps the formatting of all emails intact in the Live Mail to Outlook 2010 conversion process.
  • Also you will get to choose the location where you want to save the converted emails.
  • The software automatically gets the converted emails in Outlook; there is no further need to import them.
Download the Demo version fromhttp://www.emlpst.org/dl/eml-to-pst.exe






No comments:

Post a Comment