Wednesday 8 May 2013

Take a peek at EML to Outlook Importer with Demo Edition

No words could be enough to prove a software worth to me, I never put my trust to any online tools blindfolded, only when I have its authenticity verify then I go for it and that what I did when I had the requirement to Import EML to Outlook 2013.




Recently I come to the need to Import EML Files to Outlook 2013, for this I had to use some EML to Outlook Importer program which can move the EML to MS Outlook 2013, so that I get to view all my EML format emails after in Outlook. I was not at all sure whether I should be purchasing a tool online for it. Then I stumble into EML to PST Converter software, it was providing a FREE demonstration of the application before I order for it.

Demo edition of this EML to Outlook Importer was the best thing, I downloaded it in my Windows 8 PC and then I use it to Import EML to Outlook 2013, it only converted 10 of my EML files in PST format, but that was enough prove for me to order for the software. The full license of the tool was available only for 49 USD, which was very lower price than I expected and it has many features and since I get to try the demo edition first , I was left with no doubt about the product efficacy. 


1 comment:

  1. Another EML to PST Converter which can easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.It also convert EML files to Windows Live Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, Entourage, Vista Mail, mac mail, etc into PST format.

    See at- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html


    ReplyDelete