Saturday 22 June 2013

Convert EML to PST File – With definite benefits

I was using Mac OS till few months back and I was then a Mac Mail user, but then I had to switch to Windows OS due to the needs of my new job. As Mac Mail could not be installed in Windows, I decided upon using MS Outlook. But I did not know that I will have problems in opening emails of Mac Mail in Outlook.



Then I surf on internet to see why it is happening and got my answer. Mac Mail saves all its emails in EML format and Outlook in PST. So I needed to Convert fromEML to PST if I have to open the Mac Mail emails in Outlook. But another question for me to ask is how to Convert EML to PST File format?

If your problem is somehow similar to mine, then let me tell you how I Convert from EML to PST. I got the EML to PST Converter software online for 49 USD and using it I did the impossible and Convert EML to PST. But the wonders of the software didn’t stop there, it offered so many features and function which I did not thought I will get. The amazing features of EML PST Converter are:

·         It let me do batch conversion, which made easy and quicker for me to complete the whole process.
·         It Convert EML to PST File with the attachment files.
·         It did not modify the EML files formatting, nor did it lose the metadata.

This program has genuinely helped me to Convert from EML to PST and I am sure it is going help you to.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic EML to PST Converter software which can easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.

    Visit: http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. EML to PST Converter software to convert EML to PST files of Outlook . EML to PST Converter is an advanced solution to convert EML to PST with all email properties like to, from, cc, bcc, date, subject, attachments, formatting. - See more information at: http://www.recover.mozesoft.com/email-migration/eml-to-pst-converter/

    ReplyDelete